Cranberry Brie Bites
1 package (17 1/4 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
1/2 lb Brie cheese
1 cup cranberry sauce (purchased or homemade)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the sheets into approximately 3 inch x 3 inch squares. Press each square into a muffin cavity.
3. Cube the cheese - about a 3/4 inch cube for each (you may have a little cheese left over). Place a cube of brie in the center of each puff pastry square. Top the brie with a small dollop (about 2 tsp) of cranberry sauce.
4. Bake about 10 minites or until puff pastry corners are toasted lightly brown.
5. Let cool 5 minutes before serving
See More Here
You Should Also See :
Zucchini ‘sushi’ rolls
Chicken and Spinach Paleo Ravioli
Almond butter and banana open sandwich
Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
Yummy Crunchwrap Supremes