Chicken broccoli crescent roll recipe

Do you love crescent roll recipes? My mother has always been quite inventive in the kitchen, coming up with new recipes and even improving tried and true favorites. This crescent roll recipe is no exception, and while I’d like to think that I got her creative cooking spirit, I know that I pale in comparison!

Chicken broccoli




While my daughter and I we were visiting my parents a few weeks ago, my mother decided to whip up a little afternoon snack. After she closed the refrigerator door, I saw that she had a canister of crescent rolls, a bag of sliced chicken lunch meat, shredded cheese and broccoli in her arms and wondered what on earth she was going to serve us!

She began to explain the concept of chicken and broccoli wraps, but made with crescent rolls. As she started putting it together, I knew it was going to be another one of mom’s successes!

This chicken broccoli crescent roll recipe is perfect for making for an afternoon get-together, as an appetizer for a party, or even to put into your children’s lunch boxes.


Ingredients:

  • 1 canister of refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 8 pieces of thinly-sliced chicken breast
  • 8 broccoli florets
Directions:
  • Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and cook broccoli until tender (I usually microwave it for 3 minutes).
  • Unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange in a circle on baking sheet, with the pointy edges pointing outward.
  • Sprinkle cheese along the base of the crescent rolls, then add a slice of chicken and a broccoli floret.
  • Roll crescent roll back up and pinch the ends together to seal the dough.
  • Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown.

See More : Here
Next Post Previous Post