Layers of cereal, Nutella, peanut butter and whipped topping make up this oh-so-yummy (and super easy!) layered dessert "lasagna."
2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 1/2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, plus more for topping
1/2 cup Nutella
1 1/2 cups Reese's Puffs or Cocoa Puffs cereal
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Spread about 2/3 of one container whipped topping evenly into the bottom of an 8-by-8-inch square pan. Top with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt Nutella until smooth and pourable. Pour evenly over Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
3. Carefully spread another 2/3 of one container of whipped topping over the Nutella-Cinnamon Toast Crunch layer. Top with Reese's Puffs cereal.
4. In the same small saucepan over medium heat, melt peanut butter until smooth and pourable. Pour evenly over Reese's Puffs.
5. Carefully spread remaining whipped topping over the peanut butter-Reese's Puffs layer. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
6. Before serving, sprinkle top with extra crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Cut into squares with a sharp knife.