- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (1.25 oz.) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chunky mild salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese,
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Stir in chunky salsa to taco dip mixture, mix until combined.
Add shredded cheese, and black olives to taco dip mixture. Chop up two large tomatoes into small squares, and add tomatoes to taco dip mixture and stir until just combined.
Scoop taco dip into serving bowl, and top with additional shredded cheese, black olives and tomatoes.
See more here
You Should Also See :