3 cups shredded roasted chicken
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (or cheddar)
12 corn tortillas
guacamole (see tips) and/or sour cream or salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the chicken in a bowl with the cumin, salt and garlic powder- mix in the cheese.
3. Place 2 corn tortillas at a time in between two damp paper towels and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds to soften them (helps to prevent cracking when rolling).
4. With 1 tortilla in front of you, place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of the tortilla and roll it up tightly. Place the taquito seam-side-down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas and filling.
5. Spray the tops lightly with cooking spray, and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until crisp. Serve with guacamole/sour cream/ salsa, as desired.
You Should Also See :
- JALAPEÑO POPPER CHICKEN TAQUITOS
- Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks
- Fried Pickles...delicious
- The Best Stromboli Recipe
- Taco Dip
See More : Here