Air Fryer Steak Kebabs

 Grab your skewers and start placing your kebabs on. I use metal skewers that came with this air fryer kit. They are reusable and fit right inside my Air Fryer. You could use wooden skewers but you would want to soak them first so that they don’t burn. Here’s a

Once the meat and vegetables are placed on your skewers, place them in your preheated Air Fryer of 390 degrees Fahrenheit. I usually can fit about 6 kebabs on my Air Fryer. I cook my kebabs for 12 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
 I suggest using top sirloin for these steak kebabs. It’s a cheaper cut but stays juicy after marinating and air frying.

For the vegetables, I’ve included my favorites in this recipe but you could definetly sub for your favorites. I’m thinking zucchini, pearl onions, and colored bell peppers would be great.

I hope you enjoy this Air Fryer Steak Kebab recipe as much as we do. Until next time.
Ingredients
1 lb sirloin steak cut into 1 inch chunks
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup soy sauce
1 Tbsp garlic minced
1 tsp brown sugar
½ tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp black pepper
8 oz Baby Bella mushrooms stems removed
1 red onion chopped into 1 inch pieces
1 Green Bell Pepper chopped into 1 inch pieces
salt and pepper to taste

Instructions
Combine steak, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, salt and black pepper. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
Place marinated meat, baby bella mushrooms, green pepper, and red onion on skewers.
Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Once preheated, place skewers inside of Air fryer. Cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway.
Remove and Enjoy:)
Next Post Previous Post