- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 5-6 medium-sized strawberries, sliced
- sprinkles of your choice
1. In a small bowl, mix together milk, egg, and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the milk mixture, mixing well and then adding in the melted butter and stirring until combined.
3. Heat a sauté pan over medium-low heat and butter or spray it with cooking spray. Once hot, scoop ½ cup of batter into the pan. Immediately lay 3-4 strawberry slices on each pancake, gently pressing each one in. Sprinkle with sprinkles and let it cook for about 2 mins or until golden brown, flip to the other side and cook for another 1-2 mins.
4. To serve, place strawberry side up and sprinkle with confectioners sugar if desired.