Loaded Baked Potato RoundsIngredients:
- 5-6 baby red potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Kosher salt, for sprinkling
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of each potato round with olive oil and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, flipping the rounds halfway.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese, bacon and chives. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve warm, finger-food style.