LOADED BAKED POTATO NACHOS
- 4 Russet potatoes, washed and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 10 slices turkey bacon
- 2 C colby jack cheese, shredded
- ¼ black olives, sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes on a lined baking sheet, trying not to overlap too much.
- Bake potatoes for 15-25 minutes or until tender and the edges are golden brown and crisp.
- While potatoes are baking, brown turkey bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat until crisp. Cut bacon into pieces.
- Top baked potatoes with cheese, bacon, scallions and olives. Return to oven and bake an additional 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bacon is heated through. Serve with sour cream.