Fresh strawberries 1 Packet
Cream cheese 8 Ounce (at room temperature)
Confectioners sugar 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Vanilla extract 1 Teaspoon
Almond extract 1 Teaspoon
Blueberries 10 (as needed) (Optional)
1. Remove the stems from the strawberries, and using a melon baller, scoop out a hole from the top of each strawberry.
2. Cut a small part of the bottom with a sharp knife to create a flat surface for the strawberries to stand on.
3. Using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract until fluffy and light.
4. Into a piping bag lined with a star tip, transfer the cream cheese mixture and pipe the filling into each of the prepared strawberries.
5. Top each cream cheese pile with a blueberry.
6. Serve and enjoy!